The Hidden World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» The Wild Anton is in the house
Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:25 pm by Öbür Dünya

» Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic
Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm by Öbür Dünya

» Clessidra, Harbinger
Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:20 pm by Öbür Dünya

» KICKAPOO! :D (First app done, first thread made. >w> Tee-hee.)
Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 1:25 pm by Joseph De Payns

» Holiday Semi-Hiatus
Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 8:20 pm by Öbür Dünya

» MAGIC INFORMATION
Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:48 am by Öbür Dünya

» Beelz, Human (WIP)
Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 am by Öbür Dünya

» Niccals, Weaver WIP
Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:24 am by Öbür Dünya

» Richards, Changeling wip
Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:23 am by Öbür Dünya

Staff

Top posting users this week
No user

Top posting users this month
No user

Affiliates

Copyright

The Hidden World universe is a work of fiction.  Names, characters, places, and incidents are products of their creators' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is coincidental.

All content is copyright © 2012- by its respective owners.

Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic

Go down

Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic Empty Sort of a half-returning, half-hiatus topic

Post  Öbür Dünya Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:35 pm

Let me just start off by saying that I hate popping my head in here and making comments on things that need to be done considering my own lack of activity, but in truth, we were all guilty of falling off the radar for a good amount of time. Things have changed since I last logged on, which was an awfully long time ago, and I have to say that while I'm glad things are starting to move again, it doesn't feel good knowing that these things are happening without my knowledge. I'm not upset that they're happening, I'm a bit disappointed in myself for not being here to see them happen.

That being said, things are pretty tough for me schedule-wise at the moment. From my ever-changing class schedule to my preexisting responsibilities and duties in other sections of the web, it's been difficult for me to keep up with it all. I feel as though I've already apologized for this, but since, as the founder of the site, I should really be paying more attention to it, I'm almost ashamed to even call myself such.

It's been 2013 for more than two months now, and it's about time I pushed myself to get these things done even more than before.

In terms of my activity from this point on, while I probably won't be here 24/7 (what with all the other things I'm shoving into every day of my life), do expect to see me show up in various places of the site more. While my app will likely take a while, I'd prefer that staff work is done first, as has always been the case with me.

Staff work > RP for me...

Now I'm just rambling, so I'll end this with a "Happy to be sorta back, but not completely"!
Öbür Dünya
Öbür Dünya
PENDING

Character Information
Level: <3

http://accept-love-protect.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down